Sweary Mandalas: An Adult Coloring Book with Swear Word Designs and Stress Relieving Mandala Patterns for Anger Release, Adult Relaxation, and Zen

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Graphic Design

Sweary Mandalas: An Adult Coloring Book with Swear Word Designs and Stress Relieving Mandala Patterns for Anger Release, Adult Relaxation, and Zen Details

This book has been discontinued by the publisher.

Reviews

Jade Summer coloring books are seriously my happy place. My favorite types of books to color? Mandalas and swear words. So obviously I had to have this book.The swear words themselves are elegantly designed, which I found an amusing contradiction to what the words are. The mandalas have plenty of different details to color, and each image is different so there is plenty of variety.I did originally receive a PDF copy of this book, but I liked the images so much that I also purchased a hard copy. My opinions of this product are my own, and if it changes I will update my review accordingly.Feel free to ask me any questions!

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel